We’ve got your back when it comes to BIM modeling and architecture services.
First lets put together a custom remote team that fits your specific needs, and then we’ll all work together (virtually) using the latest cloud technology.
This way, we can save you time and money while still delivering high-quality results.
Schematic Design & Development
We can go throughout the entire architectural set production process of the project. From skecthes to design drawings, including SDs and DDs. Let us take your building from concept to reality with our expertise in BIM and architectural design!
Experience the transformation from design development to precise construction drawings and as-built documentation with our BIM and architectural detailing expertise. We bring your vision to life!
Rendering, animation & VR
Our 3D models and renderings offer clear project representation, aiding client comprehension, saving time and costs. Virtual reality immerses clients for pre-execution experience.
Yes, we also offer 4D construction planning services, merging time with 3D models for efficient project management, scheduling, issue prevention, and cost savings in construction.
In Basa we believe that remote work is the future of the architecture industry, and we are committed to providing our clients with the same high-quality services that they would expect from an in-house team.
- Access to a wider talent pool. When you’re not limited by geography, you can hire the best people for the job, regardless of where they live in the world.
- Reduced costs. BIM remote work can help to reduce costs associated with office space, utilities, and other overhead expenses.
- Increased productivity. Studies have shown that remote workers are often more productive than their in-house counterparts.
BASA.ar is a leading provider of BIM modeling services. We use our expertise and technology to enable efficient and cost-effective solutions for our clients. We offer a variety of BIM services, including 3D building design, construction documentation, and clash detection. We also use cloud-based tools for real-time communication and collaboration with all project stakeholders.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM): BIM is a digital process for creating and managing data about a building project. BIM models can be used to visualize the building design, simulate its performance, and coordinate construction activities.
- Generative design: We use generative design to help to develop more innovative and sustainable building designs.
- Remote work and communications: With remote work and communications we help our clients to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and attract and retain top talent.